Buffet...to fill up my sorrow...:P  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

These few days have been quite stressful for me. It's near final review, and I know it'll get worst soon. Even with the stress, I'm still feeling lazy and slow....as always :P...and unhealthy too T.T. I'm getting skinnier and skinnier....

So, yesterday my mum called and told me she's coming with the whole family. Well, that's a good thing actually coz that means I can go out and have a decent meal which I haven't had in a long time. To make myself not to appear to unhealthy(at least psychologically), I manage to down a bottle of chicken essence(yuck!) and to my surprise, it's not as bad as two years ago. Perhaps I'll be able to eat bitter gourds two years later...lol...

I woke up at 10 sumthing today and went out with my family at around noon to a buffet in Marriot Hotel Putrajaya(my second sis is working there anyway). After a seemingly long journey(my father took the wrong way...), we finally arrived there.....As an architecture student(and a camera whore), of course I wouldn't lose the chance of taking some pics.
Dad, mum and two sisters posing outside the lobby

The hotel lounge

The fountain!

The skylight(I like the golden leaves design)

After looking around and taking some pics(my phone doesn't have a lot of space)...we went to the cafe and started grabbing any food that we could find. Soup, bread, salad, rice, curry, noodles, fruits, kuih, dessert, ice kacang...so much food so little time!!!!!!!!The cafe

Dessert!!!!!Yum...

My own danielicious ice kacang made by me Daniel :P(I'm so full of myself)

I just realised, to my horror! Of all the pics I took, I don't have one with Daniel in it! Oh my god!!! I have to say sorry to all my picture bitches, I fail u all....*sob*

Anyway, back to reality(or was it a dream after all?)...after all the food that I took, I couldn't even finish them. I felt so embarrass when the waitress asked, "are you 'finished'?", gesturing toward a FULL bowl of mushroom soup(it's not that nice actually, so I had to abandon it :P)

And there was a group of Philippine entertainers singing with guitars and the way they sing was soooo funny that everyone was smiling at the end of the day. Oh, there was a clown too! And I actually wanted to ask him make a balloon puppy for Rozan, but apparently he was too busy entertaining the kids(hey, us teenagers and grown ups need some fun too, ok?)

So after a huge session of tucking and stuffing(until I couldn't take in anymore)...time to return to my busy life as an Architecture student!!!!!!Doong~~~~wang wang wang~~.....(imagine Miss Jay making the gong sound in ANTM Cycle 9 when they were in China)

Okay, that's all for today...a short but wonderful break in my life...stay tune for more drama and fab pieces of Mr Daniel which is me myself and I......will c ya again! Ciao!

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

oooo!! daniel, u still thnk of me.. wuuuu!! no, i hate balloon cause i scared they pop, u knw.. dun like the sound... :p and u cud have tapau me sumthng frm d hotel, dat wud be great!! muahahah!! and sorry when ur parents came just nw, im still ZZZZzzzZZZZZZz-ing.. :p