Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

Those who get tagged MUST answer the question's about themselves :)
-At the end of the post , tag 10 people to do the same except the tagger :)
-Continue this game by sending to other people (refer to rule No.2)''

Name : Daniel Chin Hua Kang

Age/Birthday : 19 / 03 December (I refuse to say I'm 20 because I've just celebrated my sweet 19th :P)

School : Does it matter? The most scandalous university in Malaysia. Period.

Elder sister : Irene Chin

Younger sisters : Amy Chin

Elder brother : No elder brothers...

Younger brothers : No...

Favourite liquid's/ drinks : Mocha, great if tossed in some mint and stuff.

Favourite consumables/ food : Anything nice. Love spicy food.

Favourite place too sleep : Bedroom...

Flying? : Yes, I can fly, believe it or not...

Swimming or diving : Swimming all the way...diving sounds great too!

How many friends in msn : Many offline friends, and I wonder WHY...(any blocking??)

Loved one's : God and everything under the sky...soooooooo fake...but yeah!

Get kicked on the butt : Get slapped more often...and swiped...-.-"

Allergic? : None that I know...smoke perhaps...but that's different...

Gastric? : No...

Age of marriage? : You mean preferable??? I'd say 32 or sumthing???

Children wanted?: Human...

Age of death? : Why don't you tell me?

Animals in your house? : We hate animals!!! No that would make something up there wrong...

Longest fingernails ever kept? : Do you think I measure them? Long enough to scratch you perhaps...

Wanted birthday present : Oh refer to my wishlist for god's sake...

Q : In your dreams, god makes you a billionaire and grants you a wish, what will you wish for?
In my dreams...so that's not real right? I would wish that it's not a dream, so I can have the money!

A - Attached or single ? : Single and enjoying it.

B - Best friend? : Terry Chan

C - Cake or pie ? : Both in my mouth thank you!!!

D - Day of choice? - Anyday but Doomsday...

E - Essential item ? - What kind of item? Stationery? Gadget?

F - Favourite colour? - Hmm...it changes now and then...for the meantime...it's aqua blue...

G - Gummy bears or worms? : Balls...

H - Hometown? : Teluk Intan, Perak.

I - Favourite indulgence : Ice-creams, chocolates, cookies, cakes...

J - January or July? : Can't decide

K - Kids? - Yay for mine...nay for the little ********

L - Life isn't complete without? Everything in it...

M - Marriage date : Hmm...have to refer to the elder's books! Something like almanac??? Lol...

N - Number of magazine subscriptions? - None...I buy when I like...

O - Oranges or apples? Since it's 'O' I'd go with oranges...

P - Phobias : Not that serious...

Q - Quotes? : I forgot...

R - Reasons to smile? I feel funny, you look funny, I feel happy, you make me happy, a polite gesture, a disguise...

S - Season of choice: Sale!!! Kidding...Spring perhaps...

T - Tag 10 people- You are Too greedy aren't you?? I don'T wanT! (Thank me everyone! :D)

U - Unknown fact about me? I...like to count punctuation marks in sentences while reading...

V - Vegetable? Yes but nay to spices like parsleys and stuff, and also slimy vegetables like lady's fingers and aubergine...

W - Worst habit? Forgetful...

X - X-men? Lame thing for 'X'...at least come out with something else...

Y - Your favorite food - I thought I saw that somewhere up there...

Z - Zodiac sign - Another lame 'Z'...Sagittarius...

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments