Of scary things and haunted class 72  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

Ciao people!

Haven't been updating lately, because assignments were messing with my blogging time. And as I'm typing now I still have lots of work to do! No pictures for updating, just go facebook :P.

Design is squeezing my mind like a lemon now, I doubt I still have a drop of creative juice in me. Any idea how to get more flowing?

It's as if assignments weren't the worst obstacles I need to overcome yet(of course not, but you get what I mean). God has more tests for me (Oh Lord is this final exam?). At the midst of all these there were also some unnecessary little troubles coming up. "Peskies" as I call them, tiny but lethal in the long run. First of all I spilled some water on my keyboard, definitely not the one I'm currently typing on now. Then something scary messed up with my mind. And what made it scary was that it came out of nowhere, and nothing becomes something that's nothing at all. Of course I laughed it of and declared it amusing. But as you all know the human web of thinking is kinda complicated, until the point that you can't even figure up what you are thinking (how ironic?). So nothing becomes something (sigh). But why can't this things (or people) leave me alone? I'm tired. And I don't know how to react anymore. How sour...

Anyway, thankfully my slow and calm self kinda shut things down. But there's a bad side to it, sometimes I do procrastinate on things, and I can't bring myself to finish things up quickly when I know they're not gonna be good (let's not talk about perfect) if they were to be done quickly.

But then again, nothing is perfect because no one is perfect. Life is imperfect, assignments can't be perfect, I can't be perfect, you can't be perfect too.

One more thing, last design class felt like highschool bootcamp, but we're not high school kids anymore. Classmates please be serious, because I don't wanna hear that kind of lecturing voice anymore.

Did I make myself clear? (Oh no you didn't just say that to us)

Ah, how I wish there're only me and my assignments for now.

SCARY THINGS AND SCARY PEOPLE PLEASE STAY AWAY FOR NOW

...but proceed if you're not scary...

Ciao!!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments