Good or bad day? It's up to u...  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

Today was supposed to be a fine day...until when something important was missing.

I woke up at 9.15(as late as usual), jumped out of my bed and rushed to the toilet to bath(I was late, obviously). After bathing, I woke Rozan(my housemate and friend, if you don't know) up and prepared myself, which is a perfect timing because as soon as I've finished, Rozan was out of the bathroom(luckily he's not slow in the bathroom like me :P).

When we reached the U, it was nearly 10 a.m. and we missed the History and Culture lecture. So we straightaway went to tutorial and luckily Ms Zatur wasn't there yet(trust me, you don't want to be late in her class).

Today we had to do a simple presentation on the perspective drawings that we've done for our space that we had designed previously. Me, Rozan and Anne already done ours but Momo hasn't coloured hers yet, so I brought watercolours, brushes and everything for her to colour it in class. But unfortunately Ms Zatur entered the class at that time and she chose our group to present first because we were the last group to present last week, so we had no choice but to present with the only 3 paintings we had.

So it started off well and ended with Ms Zatur liking our presentation, not too bad for a group with 6 members but 3 and a half drawings. Anyway, Momo managed to finish her drawing after that. So it continued with other groups and in the end Ms Zatur mentioned that her favourite group was our group. To me, other groups did quite well and the problem was only they din do what she actually wanted. But I did felt pity for only particular girl who failed to explain her work and was scolded by Ms Zatur. Obviously she wasn't too satisfied with the presentation and got too harsh on the poor girl. I don't think that it's entirely her fault actually cause she wasn't told by her group leader what to do exactly(anyway that's just my opinion).

Anyway, after tutorial ended me and my group members stayed for a while to tell Ms Zatur about the problem of our team. There's this guy that didn't do any work except coming for tutorials(he's even late today!) and asking whether we wrote his name as part of the team doing the work or not. Unfortunately, I was nice(and stupid) enough to write his name for the first few assignments. But this time, I've had enough and decided that if he doesn't care for his grade, why should we?(well that took long enough for me to figure out, congrats :P) Fortunately, Our marks will be graded fairly and won't be affected by that guys so that was good news. Ms Zatur even said that we underestimated her fairness...ok I guess u r fair then...

So here's the part where I really need a psycologist to help me recall. Well, all that I can remember is that we went straight to the Drawing 2 class and after entering the class...I walked to the desks at the front for a while...during that time there were only Me, Rozan, Foong, Jenna, Sin Yen at the front and two other classmates at the back......so after chatting for a while with the ppl infront....I walked to the second row and sat on the second table from the far right(Rozan on my left) and put down all my stuffs......after that, me and Rozan went to faculty to search for Ms Angelyn for the journals....

When I returned to the class....I din notice anything but as soon as the class has started...to my horror, my T-square was missing!!!!!!!(well technically it wasn't mine coz I switch mine one with Catherin's but naturally it became mine coz we din switch back).....so I was busy searching it all over the place and I even went back to the tutorial class to make sure I din leave it there.....but it wasn't there.....so I went back to the drawing class feeling pissed......omg, I couldn't believe that I lost the T-square!!!!!!!!!!!The most important tool for us!!!!!!!!!And in drawing class?!!What was I supposed to do? Sit and daydream? Anyway....there's a little drama on a speculation that this particular person might be the one that took it, intentionally or unintentionally based on the scratches on the T-square that he/she had, and unfortunately I din put any mark on mine bcoz it was originally Catherine's. I guess I'll just have to address the person anonymously coz it involves my close fren there(not that I dun believe him/her....I was thinking maybe it was an accident that he/she took it without realizing it wasn't his/hers). Anyway, I didn't have the courage to ask whether it's his/hers or not coz I was scared that it might hurt his/her feelings that I thought he/her was a thief. But after Rozan became my spy and some acting and stuff I found out that maybe it wasn't mine -.-".......so I'm back to 0.......and came back home without my T-square T.T......and the mystery continues....

So I supposed it wasn't a great day after all....guess I'll just have to dig out RM20+ for a new T-square and hopefully this time I'll make full use of my artistic nature on it and make it 100% recognizable!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments