New haircut...yay!  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

Today I missed class again...not because I wanna miss, it's because I was supposed to go to an important meeting today. Tomorrow I have to submit my English report, so no matter what I have to gather all the information and pictures I need today. The problem is Mr. Nickque Tan, the manager of World Of Feng Shui only replied my email yesterday, telling me to meet him at 1pm today, so I have no choice but to meet him at 1 pm. He did mention that I can contact him if I want to change the time but I don't think it easy as he's a busy person. Anyway, math classes are always booooooringggggggggg~~(tut...imagine myself pressing a button to open a trapdoor under my lecturer....BAMM!)

So.......I woke up at around 10 and called Anne to wake up and fetch me coz I need her camera too. I reached Midvalley at around 12.16 pm and decided to eat lunch first. So I headed to Little Vietnam at the top floor(I din know where to go actually, just stumbled on that restaurant and decided to give it a try :P).

I entered the shop at 12.57 p.m. and asked the worker to inform Nickque. After browsing the store for around 15 minutes, Nickque came and finally I was able to take photos under his supervision. The photos I took were limited as I couldn't take that many photos actually. What surprised me was the meeting was supposed to be like an interview, but in the end it turned out that Nickque actually prepared all the info I needed(cool!!!!!!!). Therefore the "interview" ended quite early. It all went smoothly in the end although I had difficulty contacting them during the early stages(I started my research quite early...u know, although I'm a procrastinator :P hehe).

After the all-so-well meeting with Nickque, I went back to the store and browse for some items to buy for Tao Yuan and Yu Jing(I have to put their chinese names as this is very Feng Shui stuff :P). So after browsing for half an hour(I'm picky), I finally found something not too costly and suitable(I think) for them( I bought something for my self too, it's a handphone ornament with two jed carp and an ingot). My handphone ornament :P

When I came out of the store, I found out that I still have time. Because I wanted to cut my hair(need to chop off those little strands of brown hair). I went to A Cut Above and "ordered" a senior hairstylist(sometimes u need to pamper yourself, and I find the idea of letting a junior cut your hair horrifying).

So this middle-age guy came and played with my hair, then he went off and another young guy came and wash my hair. I pulled out the Feng Shui World magazine that Nickque gave me and started reading it....that guy suddenly asked me "You are interested in Feng Shui?". So I told him that I'm doing an assignment on the store and blah blah blah...then we started chatting when he brought me to rinse my hair and I thought he was korean or something coz his accent is weird but found out that he's a local staying in KL(Daaangg~~~o.O).........

After that the senior stylist came back and cut my hair and soon my hair was washed by that young guy again. This time he asked me why I study this subject(I guess he thought I was studying Feng Shui~~~daaangggg~~~I mean...hello~?....Limkokwing got Feng Shui studies ??). Anyway, I din explain to him and just replied that I was interested in that subject(whatever.....). He was speaking mandarin to me btw....and I felt weird coz b4 that he spoke English to me.....(watever~~~~~~~~)

So......after that he styled ma hair and it's a totally different style for me, but I like it though. Before I left, I took the chance to ask him how to style my hair and stuff(I guess u all know how hard it is to style ur hair after a new haircut, especially guys).

So this is ma new hair!!!!!!!!!!!-------------->

Before


After

Can't wait to hear ppl's comments :P I like to always change hairstyle......the last one was not quite successful(not many ppl like it)........

So that all...............I'm gonna continue my report now........Bye people!!!!!!!! :P

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

aaaahahhhh.. Daniel u sooo ahndsome.. Oooooooooo... i want u!!!! aaaahhhhhhh.. ls make luv to me!!!! aaaahhhhhhh~~~ ( Sexy sounds from the videoclip "scream" by nicole, etc etc.. )

lol.. yeah.. its much better lo... thnks fr d thingy u bot fr me... :p