Things in my bursting head...AAAARRRRGGGH!!!!  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

I don't usually give a damn about other people. Well, maybe sometimes...but not always. I care a about others, and I hope I can help them. But I can't help you if you have no problems at all, or at least that's what you think. I don't get jealous at other people just because they are good at this or that. Unless you are super rich or successful or whatever, I may idolise you....but I don't really care if you have a nice pink bag or a stupid gold fish in your bath tub because if you think these are what that makes you better than others or makes you more confident...I have to admit that you are shallow-minded and I don't really know what to do( I might just pretend that I'm super jealous at your gold fish embroidered pink undies or I might show a fake smile :) )

Anyway, I don't get why people like to compare themselves to other people. I do compare myself to people from time to time, but I do it in my super-steel-wall-guarded mind and get over it after that. You don't obsess yourself with the pleasure of knowing you are the best. If you wanna compare just hide in your dark corner and do it alone. It's like if you wanna bitch about other people, bitch inside ur own sick head and not in front of other people. And if you wanna boost your confidence, do it in the positive way, any way, I don't know how, read books or whatever...just stop making people look bad or feel bad just to make urself look so damn "good".


Some people have attitudes that piss people off. Maybe they don't know it, you can't blame them...it's their poor nature. That's why you have to learn how to deal with it. You can never change people, unless you are a bible or you are simply a god. I used to be surrounded by nice people, but I found out that nice people with annoying attitudes are worse than bad people. It's because you don't know how to deal with them, you can be nice with them but get hurt at the same time. It's hard for you to confront them because it is just HARD(maybe for me), and they don't know it themselves. These people are a different kind of breed, sort of like the hybrid created by today's complicated society, and I cannot say that I'm 100% not one of them.

I admit that I'm bad at socializing with other people, but I'm glad that I've learned a lot. I have to thank these people for training me...you can say I'm ignorant or watever but I've always thought that I have a high EQ...but not anymore when I meet these people. I constantly get pissed by them and although I always tell myself not to care, forget about it, maybe its not what they meant, maybe its just a joke, I just can't forget...my patience certainly grew a lot(it was actually huge to start with)...but I regret now for not having the chance to say "please don't test my limits", because my limit hasn't been touched for decades( I'm only 18++, so that means NEVER!).

I can never be great friends with people like that...maybe friends...but not really good friends.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .