A Bridge Too Hard To Cross  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

This is the first time I feel the pressure since the start of my semester, not the big deal I've been through, but big enough to feel the existence of something pressing my chest, and something trying to gush up my mind and fill it with some evil substance of adamant nature...(omg what am I talking about? Sorry but I'm an exaggerating kind of person)...


But you'll ask, "Hey aren't you taking bridging? What's the big fit?"

And I'll reply, "Dude, I know, but...that's only assuming, and it was started by me(refer to previous post)...and you know that to assume is to make an @ss outta u and me."

"So what happened?"

"*Sigh*...you see, although I only have 5 subjects(only?), the amount of credit hours is more than the hours you stay in the toilet in a week. Smelly isn't it?"

"Ahem"

"Two subjects is enough to work off ur...err...you know. And not forgetting the importance, there's a subject with 10 credits(*gasps*). Everything is just TMTH"

"But..."

"I know what you are thinking, so what happens to those who didn't take bridging? Let me tell you, I................er.................don't want to think about it, the picture is yours to imagine, I only do sketches......oh crap, I have sketches to do! See ya!" *runs*

Anyways, I'm glad I took this course, because I know I won't be able to cope with the workload next year. But to those who are not taking bridging, don't worry, I know you can do it, time management is the key!

So see ya! *runs to journal and starts sketching* 




  

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments