Another sem...time to be different...  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

I'm going to start my 1st year degree, so I'm officially a degree student now...yeah!!!!

But technically I'm doing bridging, and please don't ask me to explain, I've done it so many times so I'm fed up now :P.... 

I just got my result on Saturday, and to my surprise...I wasn't surprised at all! Which means I was surprised, but not for the reason I always thought I would be surprised, and rather I was surprised by the surprise that I wasn't expecting to be getting surprised at all. Am I getting you confused, or myself being confusing right now? Surprise...surprise...o.O This is the first time your are surprised at my blog load of surprises, and I am surprised too...

So what's the BIG surprise? Don't be surprised okay?



I got 3As and 3Bs!...you are not surprised? Then I AM surprised that you are not surprised at all......o.O


So what's the fuss? There's none at all. In fact, I mentioned that I wasn't surprised at the surprise I thought I would be getting surprised. So I wasn't surprised at my result....I know it's your turn to be surprised now, but really, I wasn't surprised...

So why?

Because I knew it was coming, no, not the surprise, I mean the result...in fact, I thought it was gonna be worst. But I was content with my result, so maybe I was happy...and the surprise I was talking about was the one that I got after realising I was content(maybe a lil bit happy)...so that's why I was surprised...

But why? 

I'm glad that you asked, or if you didn't, then I'm surprised...

Because I knew I was lazy last semester...I did badly, maybe in my own point of view, but it's still bad...surprisingly bad...so I thought I was screwed...

But deep inside I knew I didn't do so badly, in my lecturers' POV, because they've seen worst...

So it's time to stop being lazy and be hardworking! 

And stop thinking that I don't need to be hardworking to pass...who knows maybe I'm not as lucky(and as surprised) next time?

So that THE END to my entry this time! Are you surprised at the incredible short length compared to my other entries? Well, you'll be more surprised if I told you that I have 40 surprise/surprises/surprised/surprisingly in this entry! So are you surprised? To get more surprises, please come back again!


Disclaimer: Blog owner will not be held responsible for any surprise attacks on the readers. The reason the blog owner did not put any warning before the post was because he did not know that the surprises were coming, so he was surprised too. 




 
 

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

wait....wait a minute...
time to be different?
Why are you sitting there and plan earn extra money than finish your assignment?