D'licious survey: How much of your teenage life have you "messed up?  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

I'm gonna include surveys into my blog, because it an easy way (and dangerous one) to let me readers know more about me. But in a way they reveal too much sometimes (okay I'm feeling uneasy now T.T)

Something stolen from Roz~~~

[x] gotten kissed (unwillingly by a guy...why? Why!!!!!!!???? But it was just a joke, c'mon think western-ly dude...)

[ ] gotten a phone taken away in class (No phones allowed T.T)
[ ] gotten suspended (literally? *looks up*)
[ ] gotten caught chewing gum
[ ] gotten caught cheating on a test (Ahem, my annoying principle of not cheating)
Total so far: 1

[x] arrived late to class more than 5 times
[x] didn't do homework over 5 times
[x] turned at least 3 projects in late
[x] missed school just because you felt like it (usually when there an exam - a trend in my class, blame the exam oriented system)
[ ] laughed so loud you got kicked out of class (But we did get disapproving looks from teachers when we
giggled too much...for guys)
Total so far: 5

[x] got your mom, dad, etc to get you out of school (does sick count?)
[ ] text people during class
[x] passed notes
[x] threw stuff across the room (ma favourite!)
[x] laughed at the teacher (I'm a mad critic :P)
Total so far: 9

[x] been in a fight at school, fist or verbal (at least one perhaps? The privilege of being a prefect is to get as verbally as you like :P)
[x] took pictures during school hours (teacher's day anyone? Or magazine shoots :P)
[x] called someone during school hours (I was sick ok?)
[ ] listened to iPod, CD, etc during school hours (end of semester anyway, who cares?)
[x] skipped a class period (another privilege of being a prefect? We always have "important" stuffs)
Total So Far: 13

[ ] threw something at the teacher (flowers? But nah...I wish I did throw something nasty...hey a glare counts right!)
[x] went outside the classroom without permission (The teacher wasn't there what..."important" stuffs)
[x] broke the dress code (forgot to wear tie?)
[ ] failed a class
[ ] ate food during class
Total So Far: 15

[ ] gotten a call from school
[ ] couldn't go on a field trip cause you behaved badly
[x] didn't take your stuff to school (Happened allllllllll the time)
[ ] given a teacher the finger when they weren't looking (2nd annoying principle...no swearing and rude gestures. Wanna slap me? :P)
[ ] curse during class/school (principle.....:P)
total so far: 16

[x] faked your parents signature (I guess everyone did this at least once? It's too fussy sometimes ya'll know)
[x] slept in class (When the teacher's not around :P)
[ ] cursed at your teacher (principle....:P)
[x] copied homework (The trendiest thing in ma class, you needed bookings, and tradings worked)
[ ] got in trouble with the principal-the vice principal
total So Far: 19

Multiply by 3

Total : 57% Hey that's not fair!!! I only did some of those once! And under different circumstances! 

So I screwed 57% of my teenage life? But life is more than school! I need an explanation...T.T

Still a stubborn teenager ranting about the unfairness in his non-existent life, how sad...    

This entry was posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments