Numb...  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

Been watching Heroes season 3 lately, and something went wrong with all their powers until they became too overwhelming for them to handle. A girl with the ability of Electric Manipulation constantly has electric jolts all over her body and she literally sparks. 


But there's this girl that has the ability of Spontaneous Regeneration, which is the ability to heal herself suddenly realised that she can't feel pain anymore, so instead of healing herself after being hurt, now she can't feel the pain when she got hurt too. 

Cool huh, you think? No really, because when you can't feel the pain, you have no feelings, and that's real sad!

So why am telling this? Because I'm loosing my inner senses now...

Okay before you go o.O...I'm not turning into a lunatic. I'm not loosing my brain kinda sense, but rather the feelings in my heart.

Don't take this seriously, just my senseless thoughts going crazy.....O.O

But this is what happened today....

We had exam for Communication Principles 111, something like English paper, but minus all the grammar and vocabulary questions. In short, it's like a test of your reading, evaluating, and writing skills.

And I totally screwed that freaking paper!!! *Roooooaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!*

We only had 2 hours to evaluate 3 articles and write an argumentative essay based on 3 articles as well. I managed to did all those, but I had no time for referencing. I managed to include all the in-text references, and was only halfway through the final paragraph when the time's up(and the coordinator gave us extra 10 minutes already). Usually people will get all freaked up and start scribbling like there's no tomorrow. 

"Times up......"

I paused for a while, picked up my paper in a flourish, flipped a few pages, and put down a few lines as conclusion. 

"Stop writing please, and hand in your papers to your respective lecturers...."

Looking around and wondering whether I should go for the referencing before everyone's out (and seriously students were still writing, and the lecturers could do nothing). 

After that I looked at my paper again, cleaned up my desk, before handing in my paper and hearing "Thank you Daniel" from Miss Juida.

And I did all these without missing one heart beat...

When I walked out with Chris, he told me that his heart was still beating fast, and that reminded me that my heartbeat was normal, and it kinda made me feel weird.

Why? And it wasn't only the exam. I realised that I'm immuned to the fears in college - the assignments, the exams...

And when I have no fear for those, I have no pressure, and the outcome will not be good...

And I tend to become heartless at times...cold-hearted...spoooookyyyyyy......

There's this urge to dig out my heart and probe it.....is it not working???


 

This entry was posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments