Laziness...can be d'licious...and simple...  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

I can't help but laughing stupidly at my stupid title...am I becoming more stupid? :P


But one thing for sure, I'm becoming more lazy....

Actually, not lazier than usual...but sometimes you need to have a time when you suddenly "crumple" up and lie in the "bin"....am I refering myself as a "rubbish"? o.O

Well, anyway...for a few days I thought I was doing nothing. But then again...what's the point of holidays? For some people...it is time to work and earn some money...for others, erm...study time perhaps?(definitely not me :P) But for me, holiday is the time to rest and enjoy ur life while you still have it...wait, don't get me wrong...I mean before I go back to my Archi-student life, where life is not exactly a life...since when architects have life anyway? Not for me(again)...I strive to be different from others...and that's me...I always want to be different...I hate when people follow me, and I hate it when I sometimes tend to follow people too T.T. 

But one thing people should know-learn from others is different from follow or trying to be like others(note to everyone :P)

Anyway...where was I?...Oh ya...I want to be different? Of course I am...but not that kind of social misfit or oddball kinda different. I even thought of having a reality show called...hmm...what should it be called? *smile sheepishly* well....I never actually thought of the title, but it's a reality show about an architect's fab life...I'll make the life of an architect fabulous. Something  like Apprentice with me as the "Donald Trump"...minus the bad hair...and a splash of the ever fabulous Kimora Lee Simmons's Life in the Fab Lane...but at the same time informative and entertaining *yum!!* 

Okay everyone that came to my blog has decided I'm outta my mind now...

And yesterday I just finished the fourth book of a children series...and I mean children children...not like Harry Potter...but children children children(get it? o.O) And I'm not revealing the title here...it's too embarrassing T.T...but it's not "Little Rabbit Bibi and the Flying Kitchen Pan" or something like that okay...that's too children children children children x10...but hey...that sounds like a nice title to......

Sometimes you have to stop being complicated and lose up...

I don't know when that came up but it truely describes what I've been doing...I was back to basics...yearly ritual...back to simplicity for a while and recharge. 

Sometimes you have to stop being busy...being demanding of yourself to do things...sometimes you just have to relax...

Listen to some music(my favourite hitz.fm)...read some SIMPLE books...walk slowly...dream peacefully...exactly what I was doing all day!

Stop solving puzzles of 1000 pieces just to get the picture...why not draw one yourself...and admire it until you are ready to go through the pieces again.

Hey.....this blog is going no way I wanted...I didn't even plan it. I guess that's BLOG!

But that my ideal D'licious life! 

*PS: Sorry for wasting your precious time reading my "blog"...but sometimes you have to read simple blogs right?   

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Crazy Bitch, ur full of crap!! But i still "heart" you~ Heheheh~ =)