Announcement!!! 报告!!!  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

Ahem, attention please!


Here is an important announcement, a rather lame one, but nonetheless important.

This blog is going bi!!!!!!!!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Or am I thinking what everyone else is not thinking? You are probably thinking what I'm not thinking like everyone else is. If you're thinking what I'm not thinking, then it is NOT what I'm thinking right now!

What I meant was this blog will include mandarin for the first time!

"Yay!" celebrate the Chinese readers all around the world......

"No!!!" cry the bananas...(no offense don't kill me)

And if you're thinking I'm doing translation for every post, please live in your dreams then.

I'll probably be writing what I want :p 

And really sorry if you don't understand, cause I'm like 6:30 everywhere...


This is only a plan yo, chinese words on the computer screen still makes my eyes go @.@

I was wondering why, but I realised that they work differently.

This is my conclusion: You see, you can read english words even lkie tihs uenrdntasd waht I'm tnyrig to say?

But you have to look at the individual characters of chinese word
s and interpret them individually and then as a whole in a sentence.

Am I making sense, I guess typing in chinese words is hard too. And my pinyin sucks, major time!!!!

But as I was saying, I'm trying it out! And it's be a disaster!

Bye

再见!

*END OF ANNOUNCEMENT*

*报告完毕*


This entry was posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

u r crazy!!!!!!!!
who there want to eat daniel which is very delicious?!!! come and get 1 piece of him here!! "lelong..lelong.."

hahaha..