D'licious Wish List  

Posted by Daniel^_^Chin

Since my birthday is coming, I have this idea of doing a wish list.

This list consists of the things that I wanted long time ago, and things that I just...like o.O.

And don't worry my dear readers, I don't expect you guys to give me these presents because some of them are capable of burning a hole in your wallet(okay I know your're burning a hole in my blog right now).


Of course, I don't mind if you feel particularly generous towards me $.$. *wink wink*

My my my...where should I start??? *rubbing hands*

D'licious Wish List

*Caution, read before proceeding, the following content might cause damage in all sorts of peculiar ways and lost of property to the readers. The owner will not be held responsible for any financial difficulty that occurs to the readers after reading this blog.*

1. Nikon D700 DSLR. I know it has a very nice price, but I'm so
desperate even a D80 will do...or...or...okay whatever a D40 will do!!!

2. MPH (or any other bookstores in Malaysia like Kinokuniya, Borders, Times) book vouchers!!!
I don't want to list down the book titles because they'll make another entry o.O

But Tales of Beedle the Bard will be one of the good choices!! (I'm so childish)

Books on architecture will make me fly!!!


3. IKEA architect's drafting table




4. Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded. It's the RELOADED edition :D!!! I gotta admit I love this girl <3.


5. An external hardisk :D I don't mind the brand...or do I???


6. Sunglasses!!! You might be wondering why I need one:


-In case I'm suddenly on the beach, or any other place in Malaysia that might burn a hole in my eyes.
-In case(but usually) I become a panda after the copious amount of assignments and model-making.
-In case I feel like hiding...
-In case I wanna spy on people...
-In case I become too melodramatic and overemotional.

-In case I'm tired of my glasses... :P.

And I know I'm not supposed to include the brand. So forget that ;D.


Is it the end???


I'm not surprised of you find it too specific, and too little XD...

I don't mind stuff like cds, dvds, books clothes, shoes, hats, accessories, flowers, cards, mugs, artline pens, technical pens, colour maker pens, 3 years of free printing service, free model materials - cardboards, balsa wood, super glue, miniature trees, furnitures and people.

I don't really fancy decorative items because I might use them to release my
overwhelming stress and that's probably not a very good idea.

The end of my DREAM~~~~


This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments